Grand Ducal Palace
Exterior view: facade. The Palace is located in the middle of Luxembourg City. The building was originally the City Hall of Luxembourg (1572-1795), and from 1817 the residence of the Governor (representative of the Dutch Grand Dukes). From 1890 it became the residence of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Architecture -- Luxembourg
Architecture -- 1500-1600