1960 - 1969
Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
sandstone - Cotswold
Coats of arms
Exterior view: built in local stone. Erected by Baptist Hicks, a merchant from London, who became the local lord of the manor and a benefactor to the town. The coat of arms is that of his family.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
member of staff
Architecture -- England (Gloucestershire)
Architecture -- 1600-1700