1960 - 1969
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Location: Norfolk Street. Entrance facade. This was re-constructed in 1847, the original entrance being towards Fargate. The courtyard in front of this building now contains three sculptures by George FULLARD, sited in 1985.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
member of staff
Architecture -- 1700-1800
Architecture -- England -- Sheffield
Church architecture -- England -- Sheffield