1960 - 1969
15th century ; 18th century ; 19th century ; 20th century
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Exterior detail. Chancel doorway, east end. Commission: The church, on Church Street, was granted cathedral status in 1914 and expanded and restored to designs by Charles NICHOLSON. Following some war damage, this work was begun again with a new architect, Arthur BAILEY.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
member of staff
Architecture -- England -- Sheffield
Glass painting and staining
Cathedrals -- England -- Sheffield